Pavlos Zeccos, holds since 1998 the position of the Managing Director and CEO of American Appraisal (Hellas) Limited, a leading valuation and real estate advisory firm, Regulated by RICS.
▪ American Appraisal (Hellas) Limited operates in Greece, Cyprus and the Balkans and is the Strategic Partner for Greece and Cyprus of Duff & Phelps, a Kroll Business.
▪ He is an economist, a Chartered Valuation Surveyor and responsible for the monitoring of all valuation and real estate consulting activities of the firm in Greece and abroad. In the latter capacity he has managed a wide variety of major appraisals associated with, but not limited to the industries of: retail; manufacturing; telecommunications; airline; port & yacht marinas; healthcare; food and beverage; cement; textile; energy; hospitality & leisure etc..
▪ As an accredited valuer and CEO of American Appraisal (Hellas) Limited, Pavlos has managed multidisciplinary projects for major Greek companies and international organizations. His expertise
includes the management of EU regional investment programs; real estate development plans; NPL portfolios, valuations of tangible & intangible assets; feasibility studies; market research studies; supply/demand analyses and others. He has served for various purposes private enterprises, financial institutions, equity funds, and/or other investors, as well as local state owned entities and governmental authorities. The appraisals conducted under his executive management, encompass tangible assets (land, buildings, infrastructure & civil works, machinery, equipment) and intangible assets (goodwill, exclusive rights, trade marks, trade names, know – how), as well as business enterprise valuations for mergers &
acquisitions, financing, privatization, financial reporting, purchase price allocation, experts’ opinion and others.
▪ Prior to the establishment of American Appraisal Hellas in 1998, Pavlos held since 1989 the position of the Consultancy Manager of American Appraisal (UK) Limited and he was responsible for the business development of AA’s services in Greece and Cyprus being also responsible for the Athens office activities. Before joining American Appraisal, Pavlos held top Managerial positions in the Automotive & Heavy Machinery industries for Japanese and US international corporations.
▪ He holds an MSc in Business and Finance, he is member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS), of The Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) and of the Athens Chamber of Commerce. He is also a registered Certified Valuer by the Hellenic Ministry of Finance.