The 19th Edition of Prodexpo Real Estate Conference will take place at the Megaron – The Athens Concert Hall
The Athens Concert Hall offers a comprehensive range of facilities for all sorts of cultural activities - both artistic and educational, designed to the very highest specifications and one of the most impressive venues of its kind anywhere in the world.
The Concert Hall is situated at the corner of Vas. Sofias Avenue and Kokkali St. in Athens.
This is a location most people know and you’ll find it easy to get to.
If you come by taxi, just tell the driver you want the Concert Hall.
You can also get here by public transport from any part of Athens:
• By metro, it’s just two minutes from the Concert Hall Metro Station to the door of the Concert Hall
• By bus, buses Ε14, Χ14, Α5 and 550 stop right in front of the Concert Hall
• By electrically driven bus, buses 13, 12, 10 and 3 stop right in front of the Concert Hall
Visitors to Athens can easily find the Concert Hall:
• From the airport you can take bus Χ95, or a 35 minute ride on the Metro will bring you to the Concert Hall
• From the railway station, it’s just 30 minutes to the Concert Hall Metro station
• From Piraeus it’s just a few minutes ride on the Metro.
If you come by car you can park in the Concert Hall’s new three-level parking facility, which has spaces for 750 cars.
The entrance is on Kokkali St. and the facility is open from 6am to 2am every day. For more information, call 210 7282311.